The Candle And Incense Shop |We Did Not Invented Incense, But We Perfected It!
Bukhoor in Arabic means fragrant incense, and It has been synonymous with warm Arabian hospitality.
We make our Bukhoor using an authentic Emirati recipe ( from AL Ain specifically) with a blend of high-end ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood mixed with essential oils and absolutes.
This Bukhoor giftset makes a great gift to any incense lover! The gift box contains our premium bukhoor, our Eclipse minimalist ceramic incense burner, Stainless Steel Coal Tongs, and quick light charcoal tablets.
Our products are ethically procured from certified suppliers.We use natural ingredients in the making of our incense. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Place a bukhoor pearl on ash-covered charcoal in your Eclipse Burner, not on direct coal. In an unventilated room, the aroma of the bakhoor can spread to up to 400 square feet.
- Always store our premium Incense in a cool, dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.
The fragrance of the incense is amazing, and the packaging of the gift set is beautiful. I will restock once am out of bukhoor.
I bought this gift box for my wife who is a bakhoor lover. To say that she loved it is an understatement. She asked me to buy two more for her mother and sister. She said that the fragrance is rich and not overwhelming. I am pleased with my purchase and will buy more.