The Candle And Incense Shop
Bukhoor Incense Sticks (20 Sticks)
Heart: Saffron, Cedarwood
Base: Agarwood, Amber, rose
Bukhoor in Arabic means fragrant incense, and It has been synonymous with warm Arabian hospitality. This exotic fragrance is an experience in itself for your inner voyager; it’s a fragrance you would enjoy in Souks and Bazaars in cities like Dubai and Abu-Dhabi.
Our Incense sticks are individually hand-mixed with a blend of high-end natural ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-rolled, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed in a sealed plastic bag to preserve the fragrance for your satisfaction. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Set of 20
Burn time: 1 hour each
Place the unlit Incense stick in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense stick. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.Safety tips:
- Always store our premium Incense sticks in a cool dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.
I love these incense. I got a great assortment of scents from this store. They burn at a constant rate, and have a high quality smell to them. I really enjoyed burning these, as they filled the room with a constant calming smell.