The Candle And Incense Shop
Cardamom Chai Incense Sticks (60 Sticks)
Heart: Clove, Tea, Ginger
Base: Nutmeg, Vanilla, Saffron
Cardamom Chai is a trip in itself, a warm gourmand blend that emits a sweet, viscous, and delicious fragrance. The scent is like sipping a warm cardamom masala chai in the streets of Mumbai.
Our Incense sticks are individually hand-mixed with a blend of high-end natural ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-rolled, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed in a sealed plastic bag to preserve the fragrance for your satisfaction. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Set of 60
Burn time: 1 hour each
Place the unlit Incense stick in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense stick. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense sticks in a cool dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.