The Candle And Incense Shop
Hoyo Uunsi Incense Sticks (60 Sticks)
Heart: Amber, Cashmeran
Base: Saffron, Musk
Hoyo in Somali means mother, and Uunsi means fragrant incense that is traditionally used to perfume homes after large meals and during special occasions. The highly sought after ancient East African blend was handed down to me from my beautiful Somali mother, and it was handed down to her from her grandmother, in a tradition that goes back to thousands of years. The main ingredients in this rich and ancient aroma are Oud and Musk. The beautiful scent will magically fill your environment with a natural sophistication and mystique you never knew you needed.
Our Incense sticks are individually hand-mixed with a blend of high-end natural ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-rolled, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed in a sealed plastic bag to preserve the fragrance for your satisfaction. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Set of 60
Burn time: 1 hour each
Place the unlit Incense stick in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense stick. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense sticks in a cool dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.