The Candle And Incense Shop | Arouse Your Senses
Hoyo Uunsi Incense Cones 3.2oz
Heart: Amber, Cashmeran
Base: Saffron, Musk
Hoyo in Somali means mother, and Uunsi means fragrant incense that is traditionally used to perfume homes after large meals and during special occasions. The highly sought after ancient East African blend was handed down to me from my beautiful Somali mother, and it was handed down to her from her grandmother, in a tradition that goes back to thousands of years. The main ingredients in this vibrant and ancient aroma are Oud and Musk.
Our Incense Cones are individually hand-mixed with a blend of imported and high-end ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-shaped, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed for your satisfaction.We use natural ingredients in the making of our incense we don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Place the unlit Incense Cone in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense Cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense cones in a cool, dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.