The Candle And Incense Shop
Incense Sticks Sample (7 Scents)
Discover the delectable aromas from our seven different incense stick aromas. It's a great way to sample our scents before committing to your new favorite.
Our Incense sticks are individually hand-mixed with a blend of high-end natural ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-rolled, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed in a sealed plastic bag to preserve the fragrance for your satisfaction. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Set of 14 sticks
- 7 Scents
Burn time: 1 hour each
Place the unlit Incense stick in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense stick. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense sticks in a cool, dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.