The Candle And Incense Shop | Arouse Your Senses
Oud Zen Incense Cones 3.2oz
Heart: Patchouli, Jasmine, musk
Base: Rose, Vanilla, Amber
Oud Zen contains one of the rarest, exotic, and expensive ingredients in the world of perfumery Oud wood. Oud is also a sophisticated fragrance, once called the scent of Nirvana! Some of the elements in this smokey scent are but not limited to Jasmine and Bergamot.
Our Incense Cones are individually hand-mixed with a blend of imported and high-end ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-shaped, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed for your satisfaction. We use natural ingredients in the making of our incense we don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Place the unlit Incense Cone in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense Cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense cones in a cool, dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.