The Candle And Incense Shop
Silk Road Incense Sticks (60 Sticks)
Top: Tangerine, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli
Heart: Chamomile, Saffron
Base: Orange, Agarwood
The Silk Road collection pays homage to the ancient trading route that connected the East and West. Just like the old trade route, we use the best essential oils from the east like Saffron, Patchouli, Basil, and Agarwood, and then we brightened it with the Tangerine and Ylang Ylang. This androgynous and smoky scent is an excellent gift for women and men.
Our Incense sticks are individually hand-mixed with a blend of high-end natural ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-rolled, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed in a sealed plastic bag to preserve the fragrance for your satisfaction. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Set of 60
Burn time: 1 hour each
Place the unlit Incense stick in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense stick. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense sticks in a cool dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.