The Candle And Incense Shop | Arouse Your Senses
Palo Santo Premium Cones
Top: Palo Santo, Gardenia
Heart: Bergamot, Vetiver
Base: Musk, Geranium
Our Palo Santo de Maya Candle is uplifting, fresh, and sophisticated, made with imported Mexican Palo Santo, “holy wood,” essential oil blended with Bergamot and musk. A captivating, and woodsy scent with hints of citrus and gardenia flower. Shamans used Palo Santo to protect, heal, and promote well-being by eliminating"La mala Energia" bad energy.
Our Incense Cones are individually hand-mixed with a blend of imported and high-end ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-shaped, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed for your satisfaction. We use natural ingredients in the making of our incense we don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Place the unlit Incense Cone in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense Cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense cones in a cool, dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.