The Candle And Incense Shop |We Did Not Invented Incense, But We Perfected It!
Uunsi Coal Free Gift set
Hoyo in Somali means mother, and Uunsi means fragrant incense that is traditionally used to perfume homes during special occasions. The highly sought-after ancient East African recipe was handed down to me from my beautiful Somali mother, and it was handed down to her from her grandmother, in a tradition that goes back to thousands of years.
This Uunsi gift set makes a great gift to any incense lover! The gift box contains our premium uunsi, our "d'or" Moroccan style incense burner,3 slow-burning candles, the option to choose between a hand embossed polka dot matchbox or a "La Vie Est Belle" matchbox.
Our products are ethically procured from certified suppliers.We use natural ingredients in the making of our incense. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Directions: Light a candle on your Burner, then place your incense on your burner plate. In an unventilated room, the aroma of the bakhoor can spread to up to 400 square feet.
- Always store our premium Incense in a cool, dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.