The Candle And Incense Shop
Oud Zen Incense Sticks (20 Sticks)
Heart: Patchouli, Jasmine, musk
Base: Rose, Vanilla, Amber
Oud Zen contains one of the rarest, exotic, and expensive ingredients in the world of perfumery Oud wood. Oud is also a sophisticated fragrance, once called the scent of Nirvana! Some of the elements in this smokey scent are but not limited to Jasmine and Bergamot.
Our Incense sticks are individually hand-mixed with a blend of high-end natural ingredients like Oud, Musk, Sandalwood, and essential oils, hand-rolled, hand-sorted, and then hand-packed in a sealed plastic bag to preserve the fragrance for your satisfaction. We don't use any ingredients that contain saltpeter.
Set of 20
Burn time: 1 hour each
Place the unlit Incense stick in an appropriate incense burner. Light the tip of the Incense stick. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing. Your incense should glow red and give off a thin wisp of pale fragrant smoke, indicating that it is slowly burning.
- Always store our premium Incense sticks in a cool dry place.
- Don't place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Place your incense on a sturdy, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit incense away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.